Thursday, June 28, 2018

Dead Tree of Life


Turkeys can fly (at least this one which landed on our long-dead cottonwood did).  That limb has since fallen off making this tree even less stable.  For two seasons now bluebirds have nested in those holes near the top so it would be nice if tree could last one more season.  I have recently propped it up with a 2X4 at  45° to the ground . . . hope runs eternal.

I have since quit the facebook--- too addicting, and I guess that's the point. They pretend privacy is a priority, whereas the priority is selling information of the "friends" for commercial and political purposes.  More time to read and work on some blog posts.  Time better spent.


4 comments:

  1. It won't be long now. . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tree has fallen July 5. Hope the nestlings were flight qualified.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now to plan the pulling-out-of-the-pond part of the project.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The "content warning" recently placed on this blog is in error (I hope). I have never posted anything even remotely objectionable ,to my knowledge, and if I did I would like to know of it. Thanks

    ReplyDelete